By now, you most probably already love how collagen supports hair, skin, and nails and all the other ways it can benefit your health. Make taking collagen supplements a fun experience for you by choosing collagen powder! Collagen powders can be added to recipes or mixed with any drink.
Want a rich, tasty drink to spice up your collagen intake in the morning? Try CANGro’s Collagen Cinnamon Latte! It combines the warm spices of cinnamon rich in antioxidants and coffee that gives you the energy boost you need to kickstart the day. Here’s how to make the delicious beverage:
Ingredients of Cinnamon Latte
- 2 shots espresso (or extra strong coffee)
- ½ cup choice of milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar (or choice of sweetener, adjust measurements accordingly)
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1 scoop Beauty Bod Collagen
How to Make Collagen Cinnamon Latte?
- In a medium-sized saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in sugar and add the cinnamon sticks, then reduce to a simmer. Cook on a slow boil for 10 minutes then remove the cinnamon syrup from heat.
- Remove cinnamon sticks and store them in a mason jar. Set aside for later or keep in the refrigerator for up to 3 weeks.
- Make the espresso or extra strong coffee. Froth the milk. Add 3-4 tablespoons of the cinnamon syrup to a cup. Add the espresso.
- Add the milk then add 1 scoop of Beauty Bod Collagen powder. Mix well then top with a bit of powdered cinnamon.
Liked this healthier, frothier beverage? You’ll definitely love more ways to make collagen intake more delicious. For easy mixing into any food or drink, choose an odourless, flavourless collagen powder like our Beauty Bod Collagen. It’s sugar, gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, lactose, preservative, and GMO-free, making it the best collagen powder in Australia. You also have the choice between Beauty Collagen or Marine Collagen, each with its own benefits you can enjoy.